Wick'a Dee Witch's
2017 Farm Schedule
Wick’a Dee Witch’s
2017 Farm Schedule Beginning Sept. 29
Basic Weekly Schedule
Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Wick’a Dee’s Daily Schedule
All activities are free with paid admission unless otherwise noted.
5:00 pm Face Painting in the Pavilion
5:45 pm Photos with Wick’a Dee in the Farmland
6:00 pm Dancing and Games on the Stage
6:30 pm Coloring Contest in the Pavilion (Winners posted on Facebook)
6:45 pm Signed Autographs of Wick’a Dee Witch ($2)
7:00 pm Pig Races! Help Wick’a Dee cheer for her favorite pig!
7:15 pm Photos with Wick’a Dee in the Farmland
7:30-9:30 pm Ride the Cow Train to the Spooky Trick-or-Treat Trail (3 Tokens per child/roundtrip with paid admission, parents walk alongside)
Wick'a Dee is NOT at Farm Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
Wick’a Dee will be unavailable after 6:30 pm during WITCHES NIGHT OUT.
NOT at Farm Oct. 31, Halloween.
You better be nice to Old Wick'a Dee Witch! She's a good "speller".
~~~ALL TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH THE WHIMS OF A WITCH~~~
Wick'a Dee's Special Events
at Staheli Family Farm in 2017
Friday, September 9 ~ Witches Arrival
The famous "Wick'a Dee Witch" arrives in the farmland with her little sister, the wiggly Miss Candice Cornelia for a new fall season together. Be the first to visit the Corn Maize with the witches. Get a personalized tour of the Farmland. Dance up a storm on the stage. Come see if Wick'a Dee remembers YOUR name!
Thursday, October 5 ~ One Night Only
Three events in one:
1) The Full Moon Festival. The full moon will rise bigger than ever tonight over Staheli Family Farm. Come howl with the witches and wolves!
2) The Scarecrow Contest Begins. Community members and businesses have been working all fall to create scarecrows for our Farm's Scarecrow Contest. They will be on exhibit for the first time tonight, and voting will begin. Come cast your votes for your favorites! Winners announced October 30th.
3) The Spooky Trick-or-Treat Trail Opens. Kids get their own haunted house again this year (Spooky, but not too scary). Ride the Cow Train to the Spooky Trick-or-Treat Trail (3 Tokens per child/Round Trip w/paid admission). 7:30-9:30 pm, Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday only.
Thursday-Saturday, October 12-14
Thursday-Saturday, October 19-21
Two events each weekend:
1) Waffles & Witches for families
More information HERE.
2) Witches Night Out for ladies 18+
More information HERE.